Do I need a permit to transport plant samples out of Namibia?

Yes, permits for taking plant out of the country and required.  They can be downloaded by going to Permits on the Home Page, but please remember, Namibia has the upmost respect for traditional and intellectual property rights.  You must follow all rules and regulations on your permit.  If you have more questions, please contact the Permit Office, Directorate of Scientific Services, Private Bag 13306, Windhoek, Namibia. Tel: +264 61 284 2563. Post Street Mall, Channel Life Tower, floor M1.

Frequently Asked Questions