HRT's Achievements to date include the development of:
- An HR Strategic Plan
- Recruitment Plan
- Training manuals
- Tools for measuring Training Effectiveness
- Tools for Assessing Staff Competence
- HIV and AIDS Policy
- The review and compilation of job descriptions
- Review of the HR Development Plan
- The institutionalization of the launch of the Performance Management System to include improvement of related HR Management systems.
Management commitment is required to give impetus to the efforts made to date especially in getting the PMS up and running effectively.